This is simply a test maiden post!
Google+: View post on Google+
This is simply a test maiden post!
Google+: View post on Google+
Social media is gaining in popularity and therefore more and more companies are looking towards social media to promote their product or service. However, over time it has been established that social media advertising involves a lot of thought and is not as easy as it might seem to us. Here are some of the main reasons why some company’s attempt to advertise using social media have failed:
1. Social media is not just another advertising option: This is a common misconception. It is one thing to put an idea out there and hope for customers and an entirely different thing to be constantly in touch with the customers, as is expected on a social media.
2. Guarantee on results: The social media is not yet in a position to indicate the returns on investment when companies enter into this zone. There are many determinate and will largely depend on the user’s interaction and understanding on the page.
3. Ready for Social media: Before companies dive into social media as an option to pursue, it is very important that people first asses if the medium itself is ready in today’s market. The truth is that it is not. True social media falls somewhere between marketing, PR, communications, content production and web development. Therefore, cannot be used as the only advertising medium.
4. Misunderstanding the reach of social media: Social media is global, while a company’s product or service may be limited to only certain geographies. Therefore, before companies take the plunge into social media, it is important to analyze the audiences they intend to target.
5. Being available is not enough, search must be effective: Being on the social media is not half as important as being a searchable option to prospective customers. More often than not, companies put their details out on the internet and forget that they need to do a lot of coding to ensure that their option pops out in the first few results when a prospective customer searches.
6. Social media is not an advertisement: It is, on the other hand, a long term investment of time, money and effort. When companies advertise or promote a product or service on a social media, they must be open to keep at it every day; every hour if required. Only because the nature of this medium is that it is short lived and requires constant attention.
7. Execution of the idea: It is very important to execute the idea perfectly on a social media. If the page loads slowly, or has unnecessary content, then automatically the customer looses interest and patience on the page or the product and will quickly over on to other projects.
8. Social media is the first point of contact: This means that if the content is not impressive in the first glance, then the company has already lost its customer. Therefore, it becomes more important to keep the content impressive and update it on a regular basis.
9. Make existing customers happy: Before companies take the plunge into social media, they must ensure that their customers are content with the product or service and that they might even contribute to the medium. Social media is primarily dependent on word-of-mouth and a bad review can have immediate effects on the product or service.
10. Technology: When companies decide to use the social media to campaign for their product they must be sure that they are using the most effective technology to do it. In today’s world a lot of technologies get sidelined before even having a shot at popularities. Therefore, it’s important for companies to stay updated with the kind of media the customer is using the most.
Find More Social Media Articles
Considering Whilst Choosing Web Site Design Company in Lanarkshire
With hundreds of website design firms in Scotland, finding the right one for your business is not a simple task. Following are some important factors that you may consider to choose the best web site design Lanarkshire company.
The first and foremost consideration whilst choosing a website design Birmingham firm is the web design services offered by it. It is advisable to find out what all services the web design Birmingham firm would provide you with. Would it undertake a thorough analysis to understand your specific web designing needs and requirements? Would the website design firm carry out market research to find out the level of prevalent competition? Would it put efforts in highlighting the unique features of your product or services through your website?
It is also advisable to look for the additional website design Birmingham services offered by the designing firm, such as Search Engine Optimisation services. Choosing a web design company that offers all the crucial services would help you meet your website development needs and assure you a better online presence. Another significant factor that would determine your choice of a website designLanarkshire company is the price of web design services. Normally, the price charged by a web site design firm depends on the features of your website along with the amount of content you have on it as well as the additional services you wish to accommodate. The more complex and dynamic your web design, the greater would be the price charged by web designers in Birmingham.
In order to ensure that the price of website design Birmingham company is genuine, you may investigate all the components of the web design quote. Is the rate of logo designing, website content development, web hosting or SEO Birmingham included in the web design quote or would it be charged separately? Would they charge every month for web designing services or is it a one time investment?
In addition to these factors, it is also advisable to find out the history of website design Birmingham firm. You could ask for credentials or even customer testimonials to assess their past performance. Also, do ask about the customer care assistance. After all finding a reliable, reputed, and efficient website designing firm in Birmingham is essential for getting an incredible website for your business.
If you are looking for the best website design company in Lanarkshire, you may consider emcom web site design. They are known for offering efficient and economical website designing services with ultimate customer care assistance.
In this video we will take a look at the different ways to export the needed .ico file and get a favicon up on the web for your site very soon! Please enjoy the video.
emcom website design
11 Hoey Drive
t: 01698 358796